Wine Tasting Courses in Paris
Are you visiting France for your vacation? Are you looking to participate in a culinary course to boost your familiarity with the French cuisine? France being the premier wine-making country, there's no better place for you to take wine tasting courses than in Paris.
Why You should Consider Taking a Wine Tasting Course
There are several blunders that naïve visitors make when handling French wine. In a place where people have a very long and close relationship with wine, you do not want to make these (and various other) mistakes when visiting your French friends or when dining out at the restaurants.
Taking a wine tasting course will let you learn more about French wine and how to handle it like a pro. With the valuable knowledge and skills, you'll not only have confidence, but you'll also be at ease when interacting with not just the French people, but also with other wine-loving people.
What You'll Learn from a Wine Tasting Course
- Wine styles: Know about the various categories of wines, including the Old World and New World wines.
- Wine Flavors and aromas: Identify and describe different flavor groups of wine, as well as compare and contrast flavor profiles of both white and red varietals.
- Wine faults: Learn the philosophy behind what constitutes a fault in wine.
- Wine and food pairing: Learn how to pair wine with food.
- Where to Take a Wine Tasting Course in Paris
Le Foodist is one of the best places to take wine tasting courses in Paris. Not only do they offer wine tasting classes, but they also offer cooking and baking classes, giving you an opportunity to have a better understanding of the local culture through food. Get to discover France in 6 glasses of wine and learn how to pair French wine with cheese at Le Foodist.